Major Embarrassment.
I think I've got some serious securities issue. This has to link to what happened today.
Both, YY and me, went to Bishan for our free trial facial/skin treatment at NYSS and we are darn determined not to sign up any packages. The treatment lasted about 2.5 hours and it really feel great after it. My so called consultant told me that I've got a real bad case of skin problems and somehow kept emphasizing my skin condition and lay the trap for me to sign for the treatment. And being emotionally weak which I've no idea why, I dropped tears. I totally give her the scare!!!
Anyway, it's so embarrassing to that infront of strangers but I don't like being force to make an instant decision. I know the regret that comes with it. Plus I've don't have the money to pay for it. BUT I really want to get my face treated!!! I'm sick of looking into the mirror and seeing my fucking ugly acne face and the consultant did say something similar.
I hate looking like these, most of friends and cousins have the nicest complexion ever, nicest hair ever, nicest figure ever and those that I don't like it. I guess the crying emotion came over me when the consultant hit my raw spot of being ugly. What's the point of having long lashes when people see my ugly complexion and judge me. I'm sick of going deep inside and look at all these insecurities that make me feel like I'm worthless. I feeling like crying, MAJORLY. Oh, the end result is that both us make a deposit telling the consultants we will consider when we only consider using the deposit to get their products and nothing more.
Oh well, did window shopping at Junction 8 and headed to Plaza Sing to meet Young. Had dinner and went to Build a Bear Workshop. Walked around and settled at Mackies to chat. Left for home. And on the journey back, the words of the consultant stung me real hard and I wanted to improve my skin so badly that I've kinda decided to really take care of diet and all factors that can affect my skin. Another thing, the scene at the NYSS is one of my deja vu moments, like those that I've dreamt about. FREAKY!!!
Tell me what I should me. I'm feeling really crappy and shitty. Many say, looks doesn't matter but seriously, ask yourself, since when you are not judge but your appearance. Even going for an interview regardless the type, you are subject to judgement based on your appearance first before to what qualifications you have. REALITY is that CRUEL.
Loved and take care.
Both, YY and me, went to Bishan for our free trial facial/skin treatment at NYSS and we are darn determined not to sign up any packages. The treatment lasted about 2.5 hours and it really feel great after it. My so called consultant told me that I've got a real bad case of skin problems and somehow kept emphasizing my skin condition and lay the trap for me to sign for the treatment. And being emotionally weak which I've no idea why, I dropped tears. I totally give her the scare!!!
Anyway, it's so embarrassing to that infront of strangers but I don't like being force to make an instant decision. I know the regret that comes with it. Plus I've don't have the money to pay for it. BUT I really want to get my face treated!!! I'm sick of looking into the mirror and seeing my fucking ugly acne face and the consultant did say something similar.
I hate looking like these, most of friends and cousins have the nicest complexion ever, nicest hair ever, nicest figure ever and those that I don't like it. I guess the crying emotion came over me when the consultant hit my raw spot of being ugly. What's the point of having long lashes when people see my ugly complexion and judge me. I'm sick of going deep inside and look at all these insecurities that make me feel like I'm worthless. I feeling like crying, MAJORLY. Oh, the end result is that both us make a deposit telling the consultants we will consider when we only consider using the deposit to get their products and nothing more.
Oh well, did window shopping at Junction 8 and headed to Plaza Sing to meet Young. Had dinner and went to Build a Bear Workshop. Walked around and settled at Mackies to chat. Left for home. And on the journey back, the words of the consultant stung me real hard and I wanted to improve my skin so badly that I've kinda decided to really take care of diet and all factors that can affect my skin. Another thing, the scene at the NYSS is one of my deja vu moments, like those that I've dreamt about. FREAKY!!!
Tell me what I should me. I'm feeling really crappy and shitty. Many say, looks doesn't matter but seriously, ask yourself, since when you are not judge but your appearance. Even going for an interview regardless the type, you are subject to judgement based on your appearance first before to what qualifications you have. REALITY is that CRUEL.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home